Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goofin' Around




Samara is showing her developing sense of humour.  She will often say "I like jokes".  I don't know whether she knows what jokes are, I just know she loves to laugh.

She is at her funniest, when she doesn't mean to be, and when she is speaking earnestly about something (e.g., while listening to CBC radio: "did you hear that?"...."what Samara?"..."they said what apba said when I don't go to sleep like apba asks"...."what did they say Samara?"....."consequences!").  But she is also funny when she goofs around.  Yesterday we were at Pizza Nova waiting to pick up dinner.  There was music playing over the speaker, so Samara just started doing some kind of wiggle dance by herself.  I started to laugh, which snapped her out of whatever head space she was in, and she stopped.  So I started dancing and she continued on, and soon we were doing all sorts of silly dances.

I took these shots one day when were just messing around the house.  I simply said, "when I count to 3, make a face" - and she did!


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Evidently, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.:)

Catherine Kim said...

Love it! Samara, you are a ham!

Post a Comment