Samara and Talia are growing with each passing day and while it's too early for them to interact fully, we love watching them together. Samara never misses a chance to give her little sister a hug or kiss - when she wakes up in the morning, when she returns home from daycare, when it's time to go to sleep, even while Talia is sleeping.
Her expression is one of concern when Talia cries and she immediately says, "Oh no! Talia is crying. I think she needs some breast milk!" I just hope her empathy persists into her teens ;-)
Samara has bestowed Talia with the nickname "bumble bee" - we don't know why or how, she just did. We like it, so call her that as a term of endearment as well. Now we just need to find a children's book about a "monkey" and a "bumblebee" and the girls will be thrilled!

3 comments:
Samara seems so much older being next to Talia. Bumble Bee is cute. I could see this turning into a nursery rhyme; "bumble bee bumble bee, where's mon-key? Swinging on the branch of a coconut tree. Monkey monkey, do you see bee? She's buzzing over flowers and making hon-ey..."
Wow. Talia, I mean Bee, is getting really big. They look so adorable together.
Cat, either you have read way too many kids books, or you have some untapped talent there...:)
I think Cat is on a roll! Mark, put those creative graphic design talents to use and make that one of a kind book yourself!!
Post a Comment